ADRIANNE & ADAM HARRIS


Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Knox's 1st Easter 2014

We enjoyed the beautiful Easter weekend celebrating our Risen Savior! Here are some pictures from the weekend!
Happy 1st Easter Knox! 
First Easter as a family of 3
And again...



Easter pic from church
My sweet boy in his Easter PJs

After church and lunch, we went over to Adam's grandmother's house. Mamaw Harris loved on Knox!
Finally got to break out the Baby Bjorn. Adam, Knox, Lulu, Pookie, and I went for a walk that afternoon. The weather was perfect for it!
Easter plate I made to document Knox's first Easter. Thank you Pinterest! It's cute. However if I could do it over, I'd pick different colors. I don't care much at all for the ones I used. I was going to re-do it, but if you only knew how hard it was to get those footprints! But, would you look at those sweet feet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment