ADRIANNE & ADAM HARRIS


Tuesday, September 10, 2013

BAHAMAS 2ND ANNIVERSARY

I'll try to keep it short and sweet with lots of pics! This year for our anniversary we decided to head to The Bahamas! We went to one of the smaller Bahamian islands. It was actually called The Exumas. Our good friends, Ami and TJ, went with us this year. We had so much fun! The water there was AMAZING! I really can't describe it. Of the other tropical places we have been, the water in The Bahamas wasn't even in the same ballpark. It was clear and the color blue like I have never seen. Enough about the water. We decided not to do any excursions this time since we had already done so on the last 2 trips so we mostly just ate and relaxed by the pool. Adam and TJ went fishing one day and we road around the golf course another day while TJ golfed. Overall, the week was full of R&R which is just what we needed!
Here's the pics! 





No comments:

Post a Comment