Usually when I have a title such as "13 weeks" it usually means there is some countdown to something! Our wedding, our trips, etc. But not this time. This is the beginning of a "count-up!" In case you haven't already heard or figured it out, Adam and I brought home a little souvenir from The Bahamas scheduled to arrive March 2014! We are very excited!
crop.jpg) |
| Here "it" is at 7 weeks! |
At 13 weeks today, I am very glad to be out of the first trimester which was filled constant nausea and fatigue which is finally getting a little better. We found out we were expecting at the beginning of July and had our first appointment at the end of July where we got to see and hear the heartbeat of our little one at just 7 weeks. We have since gone back and everything is going good so far. We will have one more appointment October 1st before we find out the sex. We really don't have a preference contrary to what everyone else seems to think. It has been somewhat of a joke (that I don't get) to tease us about having a girl simply because we have 12 nephews and no nieces between us. I guess I don't understand what's so bad about a girl?! I can think of million worse things in this world than having a sweet baby girl! We just want a healthy pregnancy, delivery, and baby! :)
Here are some pics from our pregnancy journey so far.
.JPG)
.JPG) |
| I realize this is kinda gross, but just to show you how unsure Adam was. |
.JPG) |
| First appointment! |
 |
This is kind of an inside joke I guess. But this is from when we met my parents to eat dinner one night to tell them the news.
The weekend before, they had gotten the news that one of my brothers and his wife are also expecting a baby due in December. So they got 2 peanuts from the restaurant and sent this picture out to my family to make them guess what it meant. Get it? Two little "peanuts." We thought it was funny. |
 |
| Then she sent this one. |
|
|
|
|
I'm not sure how I feel about the progression pictures, but here is at least one. I'm not sure you can even tell a difference, but I can definitely tell a difference in the waistline of my pants! Whew! They are already getting tight!
Pray for us throughout this exciting journey!
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Parenthood has been the most challenging and rewarding journey we've embarked on. You will both be amazing parents!
ReplyDelete