ADRIANNE & ADAM HARRIS


Wednesday, March 26, 2014

2 Weeks Old Already

Here he is! 2 weeks old already! It really makes me sad Knox has to grow up! Here's some pictures from today. 

I tried to make my first trip to Oxford all alone today. All went well until we pulled into the first place on my agenda and was faced with an already crying baby. So, in the back seat I went. (I'm breastfeeding by the way. More on that in the birth story post.) 30 minutes later we had a happy content baby...
Long enough for me to go in 2 places. I decided to forgo the last and head home. And it was a good thing I did because he was a hungry fussy baby again once I pulled into the drive. 

At 2 weeks:
I have no idea how much he weighs, but I know he's growing. I'm anxious to find out next week! We still haven't been to his first appointment which is scheduled April 1st. 

He has no eating or sleeping pattern really yet. His eating varies, but typically it's every 3-4 hours. 

He is pretty good at holding his head up already which brings me to "tummy time." 
He doesn't hate it, but I can tell he definitely isn't a fan.

He rarely spits up, but does get the hiccups. ALOT.

When he feeds, he gulps then stops to breathe and hums when he's breathing from being out of breath. Hence, the hiccups but it's so cute!

He's got a pretty bad case of baby acne on his forehead, nose, and a little on the cheeks. It's driving me nuts there is nothing I can do for it!

He is still wearing newborn diapers and clothes. 

We are trying to make him like a paci. No, I don't want him attached to it and I actually can't stand them, but sometimes it's the only thing that can calm them. 

And one last pic before bed :)

1 comment: