ADRIANNE & ADAM HARRIS


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Our LIMU Experience

After 3 months, I thought I'd provide you with an update since we finally have something "blog-able." Since my last post, our lives have mostly been occupied by work and living life. When we returned from Jamaica, we also returned to reality. Summer has also since ended and my favorite season has started...football and fall! So, lately we've been enjoying the cool evenings, the deer in the pea patch, and football Saturdays despite Auburn's performance so far. (War Eagle anyway!)

Now, that we're vaguely caught up there, I wanted to share with you the journey Adam and I are officially embarking on starting today.

Our own LIMU Experience.
I really have no idea where to start. This has been a crazy roller coaster of emotions, "What ifs", and "Why nots?"

I guess I'll start with "What is LIMU?" Limu is a nutritional supplement/drink rich in the super-nutrient Fucoidan that is found in brown seaweed such as limu moui. It has been found to help a wide arrays of health problems such as GI problems, sugar problems, and pain/arthritis being the most common. There are tons of studies on it and it has even been featured on national news. Google and YouTube "Fucoidan." No really, do it. There are different products LIMU offers (Original, Limu Lean which is a meal replacement, and Blufrog which is effective for increasing energy). Not only is Limu a great product for health benefits, it also has financial benefits.

How we got to this point...
Our journey to start our Limu Experience began over a month ago when Adam's real estate partner first told him about it. He began drinking it when his wife began selling it after she was introduced to it by her sister (who is a pharmacist). In no time, the arthritis in his foot was much improved as well as some issues with acid reflux. Not only did he have health benefits, but his wife was doing well with it financially. When Adam first brought home the idea, I told him I would have no part of it. I basically told him it could affect my reputation as a pharmacist. Discussion ended.

Not too long after that, Adam's partner's wife called me to tell me more about it. She is a nurse practitioner so I thought I'd at least listen. She mentioned we should come to a meeting just to hear about it. Again, I hung up the phone in complete skepticism, but still asked Adam if he wanted to go to the meeting the next night just to humor them. This time, Adam decided he wanted no part of it either. So, again discussion ended.

A few more weeks go by...
I learned that the wife/nurse practitioner had earned a BMW and was is earning a steady income by being a promoter of Limu. Even then, the skepticism was still present and I was still unsure. However as time went on, the topic kept coming up and about a week ago at church, Adam actually had about 3 people approach him about Limu wanting to try it. They had heard his partner was selling it and that it was helping people. That's when the wheel started to turn. 

A few days later, Adam agreed to sign us up to become promoters of the product. Last night, we finally attended a meeting to learn more about Limu and hear from others about their Limu Experiences. The health and financial testimonies were very informative and inspiring.

And now, here we are! The kick-off of our Limu Experience begins today. I hope to keep you updated with what is going on in our new business. It could be short-lived, but we're invested. We're still uncertain, but encouraged.

Adam and I would love to answer any questions you have about becoming a customer or a promoter for Limu! Let us help you begin your own Limu Experience.

Email us (bazzeae@yahoo.com, aharrisland@yahoo.com) and visit our website for more information! http://adrianneharris.iamlimu.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment