ADRIANNE & ADAM HARRIS


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

WEDDING PICTURES & SUPER 8

Without further ado...

Words can't describe how thankful I am to have such wonderful photos that captured the most memorable day of my life! If you're getting married any time soon, I 100% recommended Bryan Johnson of ABRYANPHOTO. The pictures are priceless, but my favorite thing from the wedding day is the 8 mm video I also received. It is posted at the top of my blog labeled SUPER 8. (The other videos are from my videographer whom I also recommend not to be confusing.) Not only did I receive the short 8 mm video posted on my blog, but I also got a longer version on DVD which included all of the 8 mm footage from the entire day! I love it! It's like watching an old movie!

To view all the wedding pictures:
Go to ADRIANNE AND ADAM
Click "ORDER PRINTS"
Click "Continue to your Print Gallery" on the right side.
Then enter your email address and enjoy!
(Don't worry. The email address is just so ABRYANPHOTO can alert you when the pictures are expiring.)

Feel free to order any of the pics from the website, especially the ones from the Portrait Studio!

I'll leave you with a few of my favorites! Though I love them all! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!! And I hope you have fast internet. =)

























































































Okay, I may have gotten a little carried away! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment