ADRIANNE & ADAM HARRIS


Thursday, September 22, 2011

SIX YEARS & COUNTING...AND STARTING OVER

I am so very blessed! I have forgotten what life was like before I became a Harris!

Though Adam and I have a new and more important anniversary to celebrate, I cannot forget about all the years and anniversaries we celebrated before tieing the knot! I suppose this year will be the last time we "celebrate" September 22nd as an anniversary for us because at this time next year we will have already CELEBRATED our 1 year wedding anniversary and will have started our count over! It's sort of strange to think about since September was so important for such a long time (at least to me anyways), but June 25th will be here soon enough and the years will begin racking up again...many many years!

And now, I will leave you with 1 of many reasons why I love that man so much. He always knows the right thing to say! =) This is his response to a Facebook wall post from earlier today.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet post! So glad the two of you found each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the most Beautiful wedding's I've ever seen. Love the videos!

    ReplyDelete