Amanda's Bachelorette Dinner and Wedding:
Amanda has been one of my very good friends for many years. Our brothers played baseball together, our Dads umpired recreation baseball together, and Amanda and I cheered together in high school. Although, I came to Auburn and she stayed in Troy, we still remained friends through the years. We could always just pick up where we left off. Now, she is married and lives in Pine Hill, Alabama which is much further than Troy :( but I am certain a few more hours away won't make any difference in our friendship! Love you Amanda! Here are some pictures from her Bachelorette Dinner and BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!

Leigh and Matthew's Baby Shower:
Yep, Ava Blakely Allen is almost here! A few more weeks...due in January. I helped hostess a "couples baby shower" for Leigh and Matthew a few weeks ago. Here is a picture of the girls from the shower.
Bachelorette Party in Atlanta for Samantha :
I can't believe it's really here! This week is Samantha's wedding week! The past year has flown. (I think I say that in every post, but time really flies these days.) This weekend we went to Atlanta to celebrate Samantha's Last Fling before the Ring. And as always...some pics from the weekend.
I'll post again after next weekend with pics from the bridal luncheon, rehearsal, and wedding day! I'm so excited to be a part of Sam's BIG DAY! Let the wedding festivities begin!

No comments:
Post a Comment