I know I'm a little late on Thanksgiving stuff, but I just had to post. Thanksgiving is always a reminder of the blessings The Lord has given me, especially my wonderful family. Over Thanksgiving, my family celebrated my Grandmother's 80th birthday. We surprised her after our Thankgiving dinner. It was so sweet and she was so surprised. She starting crying! We wanted to do something special for her not only because it was her 80th birthday, but also because my grandfather "PaPa" passed away 2 years ago this holiday season. They were married for well over 50 years and she misses him so much. This time of the year is hard for all of us, but we remember to celebrate his life every time we are all together. Here are some pictures from her birthday celebration. My favorite is the one of Mark helping her blow out the candles. Can't wait to see everyone again for Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment