ADRIANNE & ADAM HARRIS


Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's Official...

I'm a pharmacist! Since one of my last posts in May, I have passed both of the pharmacy boards and got licensed to practice pharmacy in the state of Alabama. Words truly cannot express how accomplished I felt the day I went to meet with the ALBOP (Alabama Board of Pharmacy) to get my license. The day I graduated with my Doctorate in Pharmacy was an amazing amazing day and was also a huge accomplishment, but it means nothing without being licensed to practice.

I went straight to work the next two days after I got my license and was left alone to manage the pharmacy. When the other pharmacist left for the first time, I felt a slight panic within, but I kept my cool. I survived and more importantly the pharmacy survived while under my watch.  :) When I came home from work the second day, I looked at Adam and said "I love my job already!"  I'm so excited to finally get started in my career...doing what I do to help others and actually make a little money while doing so!
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Adrianne! That's awesome! I'm glad you get to do something you really love and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete