I don't even know where to begin. The road to and through pharmacy school has been a long but worthwhile one. While I was sitting there on the coliseum floor waiting to officially graduate and get my hard-earned doctoral degree hood, I couldn't help but to reminisce about all the experiences I had encountered throughout life that helped me get to where I was at that moment. I thought about all the people in my life that have done nothing short of encourage me, listen to me gripe and whine, and love me through it all. I thought mostly of my parent's honesty, financial and loving support. I thought of Adam who was ever so patient with me while studying and stressing almost daily throughout pharmacy school and especially during our first year of marriage, my last year of pharmacy school. There were so many others who prayed for me and also encouraged me throughout it all that also crossed my mind. I couldn't have done it without each and every person and I am so thankful for those who helped make my journey a success!
So, after 8 long years...I am
happy more than proud, honored, and excited to say I am finally done with school!!! I have earned a PharmD degree which is a Doctor of Pharmacy. (Yep! I'm a doctor!) Strange and exciting! I am a double Auburn Alum which I, of course, LOVE! War Eagle! Auburn has been my second home for nearly a 1/3 of my life and for the last 8 years. I have been in school for 21 of 26 years of my life so I think it would be an understatement to say it's going to be
weird to not be a student in school! It's going to be a new way of life, a new chapter, a new season that I am very excited to begin!
At this point, however, I think I should be honest and admit that I might probably will be going back to school to get my MBA. I know. I'm crazy! More school. But I love school (obviously) and I love to learn. More on that in the future. I hope to become a
triple Auburn Alum one day. I think its safe to say Auburn will always have my heart! :)
Graduation day was a wonderful! I was surrounded with the people I love most to help me celebrate! And of course, we took plenty of pictures to capture it! Here are a few! Enjoy! And War Eagle!
 |
| Everyone. |
 |
| My family. |
 |
| Adam's family |
 |
| My aunt and uncle. |
 |
| My grandmother. |
CONGRATULATIONS Adrianne!!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU LACEY!
Delete