This post is dedicated to those showers and parties I never blogged about. I'll try to make it a brief.
Throughout April and May, Adam and I were very blessed with so many generous people who offered to host special events for us as well as those who brought or sent us gifts. I cannot put into words how much we appreciate each and every person who made us feel special during this special time in our lives.
April:
At the beginning of April, my aunt hosted a shower in Panama City. Why Panama City you ask? Well, 1. Because all of my family is from PC as I have mentioned many times before so this made it easy for them to attend a shower without having to travel a long distance. And 2. Because ironically, Adam has a lot of family that lives in PC as well. What makes this even more ironic is that his relatives knew my relatives and attended church together at one time! How small is this world?
My sweet grandmother
At the end of April, our friends, Adam and Elena (whose blog you can follow HERE, hosted a shower for us at their home in Clay County. It was a small shower with our group of close friends...those who typically attend the "annual beach trip" each year. More on that later. We enjoyed getting to catch up with each other and talk about our much anticipated beach trip that was to follow in May.
May:
May was sure to be the busiest time with several showers and parties combined with my finishing up finals then starting my first rotation.
The month began with a small bachelorette trip to the beach.
Lingerie? =)
The following weekend, we had a shower in Clay County at our church, Chandler Springs Baptist Church.
Adam and Me with the flower girls, Rivers and Kaylee
And the weekend after that, we had a "Meet & Greet" party in Troy. I don't have many great pictures from this event on my camera. The few pictures I do have is what Adam's grandmother was able to shoot while walking around. My mother has many many more, but nonetheless, some photos from the party...
Lastly, we rounded out the end of the month with an un-wedding-related event, the annual beach trip on Memorial Day weekend.






And of course, it's not a beach trip without a little putt-putt golf...

No comments:
Post a Comment