ADRIANNE & ADAM HARRIS


Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy 100 Days!

While others are celebrating St. Patty's Day and desperately trying not to get pinched, I personally feel that I have a better reason than anyone else in the world to celebrate! Today, I am celebrating that there is only 100 more days until I marry my best friend and the love of my life, gain another awesome family, and start my life in Clay County! I'm so blessed!

I really cannot believe we only have 100 days! However, in my eyes that's 100 days too many! Time has really flown since the happiest day of my life, May 15th, 2010 (at least until our wedding day)! I remember when there was 365 days and thought time was moving at turtle speed! I'm so ready to FINALLY hit the double digits tomorrow! Hurry time!

I can't wait to see everyone on June 25, 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He is a lucky young man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed reading your new posts! I can't wait until your wedding! I'm so excited for you, Adrianne! We will have so much fun together making memories with our family.
    I added myself as a follower to your blog again so that your new postings will show on my new account. Now I'm a follower twice, and I don't know how to remove it . . . sorry.

    ReplyDelete