ADRIANNE & ADAM HARRIS


Saturday, January 8, 2011

Calling all Auburn Fans...DEPARTURE from AU, Bound for a WIN

We're leaving for the big game today! First stop, VEGAS! I'm getting sooooooooo excited. EXCEPT, one small detail...I hate flying! I'm getting slightly anxious. I actually haven't flown since high school, so it's been...well, it's been a long time. :) I don't remember not liking to fly in the past, but since then I have developed a fear! I looked it up. AEROPHOBIA. Yep. I even looked up some TECHNIQUES TO OVERCOME YOUR FEAR OF FLYING. Childish, I know. Now, I don't actually believe I have aerophobia, rather just a few butterflies. I really don't why I'm having this issue? I've never had a bad experience or anything traumatic happen to me. I guess it's just the thought of it? Or maybe because I haven't in so long? Who knows. Maybe today will restore my faith in that flying ohhhh 30,000 feet above this beautiful earth that God so graciously created for us to inhabit is actually safe! Despite reeeeeally not wanting to fly, I definitely do not want to drive! That would be one looooong drive to Arizona. With all that said, pray my excitement overcomes the anxiety! And WAR EAGLE!!! I'll see ya when I get back, hopefully! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment