ADRIANNE & ADAM HARRIS


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Five

5 represents how many years ago I met Adam.

5 years ago today, I started on a journey with someone I hardly knew.

5 is the number of years ago that I fell for the love of my life.

5 years later, look at us now.

Yep. Today is our 5 year anniversary...as in...half a decade! I can't believe it has really been that long. Since meeting Adam 5 years ago, my life has changed so much. Who would've thought that when we met a half a decade ago we would later decide to become husband and wife?! This anniversary is particularly bittersweet. It's our last one as a "dating" couple. But after all these years, I am so ready to say good-bye to dating and hello to married life. In just 276 short days :) we will finally have a new date to celebrate. Forever. Can't wait for 6.25.11!

1 comment: