A. For a 7-day marathon of studying & TO FINALLY MEET NEPHEW #2!
Today, was the last day of classes which means only 1 thing...FINALS! I have 7 more days of hard studying for 3 finals. Then, it's SWEET SUMMERTIME.
Tomorrow is Dead Day. Dead Day may also be known to others as "Study/Reading Day."
It is the 1 day students have off prior to final exams and is set aside to do the obvious...STUDY for finals. HOWEVER, my Dead Day will be not be spent studying. Instead, my time will be consumed with welcoming sweet nephew #2 to the family. My sister-in-law is scheduled to be induced tomorrow. I can't wait! Pictures to come!!! :) :) :)Until then, pray for JB's safe arrival into the world and strength for me to get through the last little bit of studying this semester.

YAY for nephews!! I hope all goes well with the birth:)
ReplyDeleteGood luck studying for finals!!
ReplyDeleteI hope everything goes well today! How exciting!! :)
I know you will be glad when finals are over! Can't wait to see pictures of your nephew!!
ReplyDelete