Jeni has been one of my best friends since kindergarten. On Christmas eve I usually watch Jeni open her gifts from Santa and her parents. :) Then we exchange our gifts to each other. I am so thankful for her family and our friendship.
Jeni has been one of my best friends since kindergarten. On Christmas eve I usually watch Jeni open her gifts from Santa and her parents. :) Then we exchange our gifts to each other. I am so thankful for her family and our friendship.
Adrianne & Adam Super 8 from A Bryan Photo on Vimeo.
I was so excited to see that you have new posts on your blog! I know that you are so busy with school and work. I love the new picture at the top. You guys make such a cute couple! I'm glad I got to see you Christmas Day. Adam is so blessed to have you (be sure to tell him I said that)!
ReplyDelete