WOW! Is this what P2 year is all about? I have just begun my 2nd year of pharmacy school. I knew it was going to be hard, but words cannot even begin explain just how hard. I am so busy this year that I feel like I no longer have time for my favorite things, like friends, family, running/exercising, or even time for myself just to watch a little TV. It is gameday Saturday and I am at home studying. I missed the Auburn game last weekend (in part due to the flu) and will miss another today. It makes me kind of sad I cannot spend time with my friends and family to enjoy Auburn football especially since I was a Tiger Paw while doing my undergrad. For 4 consecutive years, I spent every gameday Saturday tailgating and cheering on the Tigers from the sidelines!

I know in the end missing a football game or two will not matter and the sacrifices I have to make for school will be so worth it!!! If these 4 years of pharmacy school go by half as fast as undergrad did, I will be wondering where the time went while I was at the HSOP. I still enjoy being a student on the Plains. I could not be happier at any other university and will definitely miss it after spending 8 years here. May 2012 seems so far away, but I know it will be here before I know it. I constantly remind myself if I keep working hard I will be so proud of my accomplishments when it's all over. Well, I guess I need to get back to the books! Until next time, I'll be around... STUDYING.
No comments:
Post a Comment